Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Does Your Family Know Their Natural Supplement Regimen?


 They that are well have no need of a physician, but they that are sick. 
For I came not to call the just, but sinners.
MARK 2:17

Mr. Peasant had a nightmare that we got into an argument, and I left. He was telling me how upset he was in the dream about our break up. He also said that in the dream he thought to himself, "Now I'm going to have gout attacks again." He thought this because he doesn't know what supplements he takes. That got me thinking. What if something happens to me? I place out a small dish of supplements in the morning and in the evening. Mr. Peasant has no idea what is in each pill. He trusts me and just takes them.

Our road to herbal healing involved hours of researching books, devouring hundreds of articles, and good old trial and error. We have found some things that work and some things that didn't. After finding good results, it would be a shame if I didn't write down his "prescription" just in case. I have a folder with all my email passwords, account log-ons, phone numbers, bank pins and other important information just in case something happens to me. What about his healing plan? Isn't this just as important?

Please think about and write down what herbs and supplements your family members take. List where you buy them, why they are taking them, and the dosage. If you make your own blends or seasonal syrups, jot down the recipes. It is great to be a a wealth of information regarding natural healing, but it is so important to share the instructions to our loved ones especially the ones who just trust us blindly and gobble down the remedies quickly without knowing the details of their healing plan. One day, we may not be around. I think this is very important.

Thank you for reading and please keep praying for Mr. Peasant!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent advice! My husband would be clueless as well. Happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete